- Making the Right Moves This practical guide has a solution for almost all situations. However, it is often only one opinion, but a good starting point.
- Jonathan Yewdell - How to Succeed in Science Do you want to start an academic career?
- Richard Hamming - You and Your Research (June 6, 1995) Brilliant observation from the "janitor of science": what's the difference between the really capable scientist and myself?
- Sexism in the Academy A must read and a real eye opener
- “The problem with gender, is that it prescribes how we should be rather than recognizing how we are” C.N. Adichie
- On this day she.....